Calvin and Hobbes Dancing with Record Player Unisex Hoodie
This lovely hoodie shows our beloved duo having a lot of fun! Calvin, the precocious, mischievous, and adventurous six-year-old boy, and Hobbes, his sardonic stuffed tiger was a daily comic strip commonly cited as "the last great newspaper comic". It was created by the cartoonist Bill Watterson and has enjoyed broad and enduring popularity, influence, and academic interest.
Everyone needs a cozy go-to hoodie to curl up in, so go for one that's soft, smooth, and stylish. It's the perfect artsy choice for cooler evenings!
● 50% cotton, 50% polyester
● Double-lined hood
● Double-needle stitching throughout
● Air-jet spun yarn with a soft feel and reduced pilling
● 1x1 athletic rib knit cuffs and waistband with spandex
● Front pouch pocket
SHIPPING & RETURNS
SHIPPING & RETURNS
Due to COVID-19 return processing times are taking longer than normal. Please allow us 14-21 days to process your return before contacting customer support regarding the status of your return. Thank you for your patience.
IMPORTANT: With limited exceptions, returns (i) are refunded to customer by store credit redeemable on pier1.com and (ii) customer is responsible for return shipping charges.
Please know that we understand that choosing the right décor for your home/office can be a tedious process. We want you to feel confident in your purchase. This is why we are more than happy to assist you with finding the right choice. If it’s not the right fit, we’ll help you get there.
You can return most items for a store credit within 30 days of delivery. Unless noted below, outbound shipping charges are non-refundable and you will be responsible for all return shipping costs.
Clearance merchandise and any items marked “Final Sale” cannot be returned. Other nonreturnable merchandise includes clearance items, personalized items, bundled items at discount rates (e.g. “4 for $20”; unless the entire bundle is returned), items marked nonreturnable at the checkout or within the product description page, and products that have been assembled
If there is a mistake with your order, or items arrive defective/damages at the time of receipt, we will take care of it and work with you to find the best solution as further described below.
To begin the return/exchange process, please reach out to our customer service team for assistance.
You can return most items for store credit redeemable on pier1.com within 30 days of delivery. The following will apply:
- Only outbound shipping charges for damaged orders will be refunded. All other shipping charges are non-refundable and will automatically be deducted from the refund credit amount.
- Clearance merchandise, any items marked “Final Sale” or marked nonreturnable may not be returned/exchanged.
- Returns/exchanges are not accepted on pillows, comforter sets, or other bedding products.
- We reserve the right to refuse returns/exchanges of items that are not in as-new condition due to damage or misuse by the customer.
- Each returned item must be in its original condition and packaging to be accepted.
- We are not liable for any return packages that may become lost or stolen in transit. Please keep proof of postage and/or return tracking number when shipping back returns.
- Refunds are generally issued within 5-7 business days after we have processed your return.
Defective Product and Returns due to Our Error
If there are mistakes with your order, or items arrive defective/damaged at the time of receipt, we’ll make it right by sending you replacement parts or accessories, replacing the item or issuing you a refund. In such an event, there is no return shipping charges.